Signing up on Bet365 is free and easy, but after that, you need to verify your betting profile for successful withdrawals. Try to keep the things positive and legit here because if there will be an error in the verification, the loss is yours.
You will like the fact that there are multiple methods to verify your account at Bet365. Don’t follow all the given options. Choose the easiest and you can easily start your gambling journey on this UK licensed bookmaker.
Instant method: Using a passport
Login to your Bet365 profile and click on “Services” that’s available at the top right corner.
- Now, click on “Member” from the drop-down options.
- From the top menu, select “My Account” and choose “Know your customer”.
- Select passport verification and enter the passport number. Read all the given instructions carefully to avoid any confusion and click and submit. The KYC is completed and your betting account is ready for all the transactions.
Takes a few minutes: Using passport and chat support
In this method, you need to share your passport number with the support representative of Bet365.
- Log in to your Bet365 account, navigate to live chat and select KYC agent.
- Remember the security code that you created while registering at Bet365 because the rep will ask for it. Once provided you can simply tell him or her that you want to process with KYC verification using the passport.
- Provide the passport number and wait for some time. Within a few moments, you will know that the KYC is completed.
Takes up to 48 hours: E-mail verification
You can get the betting account verified via e-mail. Send a passport copy or any other government issues document like bank statement, landline or mobile bill, utility bills or credit card statement. Make sure that the attached document should have your complete name and residential address as you mentioned while registering on Bet365.
If you are sending bank documents, then don’t forget to mention the last four or six digits of your debit card. Send the papers to email@example.com your account will be activated within 2 days.
Takes up to 15 days: Using address verification code
You can use your postal address to verify the Bet365 account, but it might take up to 20 days. Login to your profile and click on “Services” at the top right side.
- Choose the option “Member” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “My Account” and then click on the option “Know your customer”.
- You will see the list of available verification methods. Select “Postal Verification” and fill all the required details.
- Within 15 days, you will receive a postal code.
- Browse again to the My Account area, move to the KYC verification tab and enter the code you have received.
- Now the verification is complete and your account is ready to process withdrawals.
You may also love to read: Top cricket betting websites list
Mayank Chowdhary is a professional cricket player in domestic cricket in India. He is very passionate about cricket and knows ins and out of cricket betting. With this long experience, now he has decided to share his experience with other cricket lover like you. Know more at the about me page.