- Visit the 1xBet.com webpage and click on “Registration” that’s available on the top right corner of its home page.
- A new pop-up will appear in front of you wherein you will find multiple options to register. You can either create an account using a promo code, mobile verification, email, or social network profile.
- You can select the preferred registration and fill in the details. For instance, if you select “By e-mail”, you need to provide some of your basic details including name, contact number, residing city, and preferred currency along with the e-mail address.
- Once you fill in the required information, click on “Register”.
The welcome bonus on 1xBet is up to 8, 000 INR for Indian players. This benefit is only available for sports betting. The online bookie gives you another option to choose as an alternate, which contains 150 free casino spins and a welcome package up to €1500.
Available banking methods
1xBet has a long list of supported payment methods. This bookmaker accepts credit/debit cards (Visa and Master), Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, Entropay, EcoPayz, and AstroPay Card. In India, it also accepts PayTM, PhonePe, and UPI transfers.
If you are in India, then the best way is Paytm. In any other country, you can try Skrill or Neteller for fast deposits and withdrawals.
Advantages of a 1xBet gambling account
- 1xBet has a rich collection of games, sports, and live casinos. So, whether you are interested to bet on cricket, football, basketball, tennis, or volleyball, it’s all available on 1xBet.com.
- The bookmaker offers 24/7 support.
- Also has a smooth smartphone app.
- Multiple banking methods.
Disadvantages of a 1xBet gambling account
1xBet.com might be overwhelming for beginners because this website has so many options to choose from. The online bookie wants to attract gamblers from all the sports and hence, it’s not getting any specialization.
Mayank Chowdhary is a professional cricket player in domestic cricket in India. He is very passionate about cricket and knows ins and out of cricket betting. With this long experience, now he has decided to share his experience with other cricket lover like you. Know more at the about me page.